Pages

Monday, February 3, 2014

twofacemall Stuff~

Hey~ I finally got a bunch of Kbeauty stuff from twofacemall. I'll be reviewing the items after some time! For now, here's a picture of everything:

I bought a whole bunch of Etude House things. xD; Including:
  • Wonder Pore Freshner
  • skin [mal:gem] emulsion
  • Mini Brow Class Cutting Scissors
  • Don't Worry Happy Change Lip Balm in Sweet Mango Floral (I'm on your side)
  • Drawing Eye Brow AD in Deep Brown
I also got an Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask. o wo I can't wait to try that.

Three of the items are actually my sisters so I won't be reviewing them. For anyone interested, the items are all Etude House. There's Princess Eyelashes Step 3&4 in Longlash 4, Eyelashes I Series Style in 14: Natural Volume, and a Dear Darling lip tint in Vampire Red.

twofacemall sent in a bunch of freebies too. I only expected the innisfree Jeju volcanic nose pack but they also sent in:
  • banila co. it RADIANT CC cream sample
  • VOV Jean Tint in Jean Red
  • Etude House GOBACK Intensive Mask Sheet
  • a box of cotton pads
Sooo, lots of stuff. I don't really know when I'll get around to reviewing everything, unfortunately since my spring semester just started but hopefully I'll get to it soon! They'll probably be limited in pictures though.

No comments:

Post a Comment